Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Diversify, Diversify, Diversify...

I wonder if I have enough time to really post as often as one needs to post to achieve - well, whatever it is we blog to achieve. An insight to ourselves, a way to share and put ourselves out there, a way go get all those thoughts out of the crazy rat trap that is our brains.

I already have a journal of sorts. I write in it whenever I feel the need to just vomit whatever emotions are trapped inside me. As a public forum that anyone can stumble across of course this is not the place for that kind of outpouring.

And of course I get through most of the above requirements talking with friends and co-workers and my ever listening Mr Clarke.
I did think that I may be able to post while at work. Night shift does allow for certain indiscretions.

Perhaps once I devise the purpose of my blog then I will stop comparing it to other methods of madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment